Saturday, May 8, 2010

Newest Addition & Happy Mothers Day

Happy Saturday Afternoon! The sun is trying to peek through the clouds, but that wind is something else. Well we finally got the shop put back together and am working on more primitive items. We also will have some new garden items. I will try to list pictures and prices on the blog and our online store.
One thing that I wanted to share with those of you who knew we lost our two precious dogs within two months of each other. Remember I was the one that said I didn't think I could go through with the pain and loss again. Well meet our newest member of the family. His name is Koda, he is 4 year old and is a rescue dog. He was abused and came to us will a broken tail,broken cartilage in his ear, heart worm positive and shaved due to flea infestation. I not sure if he rescued us or we rescued him. He is an absolutely wonderful dog. We feel very blessed that this little guy was sent our way. And so far it looks like that heart worm treatment is working.
I also want to wish everyone a Happy Mothers Day and to my mom.....If roses grow in Heaven Lord, pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Mother's arms and tell her they're from me. Tell her that I love and miss Her and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for a while. Remembering her is easy, I do it every day. There's an ache inside my heart that will never go away. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment