Sunday, May 23, 2010

Good Morning! Sorry it is taking me so long between posts. My husband and I have been traveling to find some new prims for our fall open house. Yes fall. Its hard to believe that that our fall open house is only 4 month away. We have some wonderful new items that we will have at our fall open house. We are also working on new garden primitives. I will be posting these this week. Most of our hand made items are selling before I don't know if anyone can tell me what the purple flower is? It has numerous 6 point star flowers that combine to make a realy large flower. It is about 5-6 inches in diameter. If anyone knows what it is, please let me know. We also will be making more of our sap pails with vine handles and homespun. I Today is beautiful and sunny. A perfect day for our granddaughters 2nd birthday party. Just a reminder, The Crows Corner will be closed over Memorial Day Weekend I hope everyone has a happy, safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend! .






Thanks for visiting with us. Stop back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment