Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday, March 2, 2010



Good Morning!!!! I finished up a few projects that I would like to share with you. After I made Hannah Hare, I like her egg so much that I thought they would look cute in a bowl so I made some for the shop We sold a large piece of furniture so I have been busy moving things around and bringing in some new antiques and primitives. I also finished a few of my Simple Goods hand towels. They are usually made form homespun, old ticking or feed sacks when I can find them. They have a hand embroidered pocket with a sprig of sweet annie. They look good in your kitchen or bath.. I should have Harriet done later this afternoon, so check back. I am selling the eggs for $3.00 each and the Simple Goods hand towels for $7.00 each. I figured a way to put a link to our web store, but I am having trouble getting an email link to work. Can anyone help me with that? Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment