Friday, March 19, 2010

Good Morning.

I wanted to let all of you that have been praying for our little guy, that we lost him on Tuesday. I want to thank everyone for their kind words. I haven't felt much like doing anything, but after a few days of prayers its time to pull myself up by my boot straps and get busy. I should have a few projects completed this weekend that I hope you will like. We also have 31 followers, only 19 more to go until our first giveaway. Many thanks to Lisa and her tarnished and tattered blogspot for showing my envelopes. Thanks bunches. Well off to work and then creating tonight. Thanks for understanding and keep checking back for new items. Blessings for today. Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry to hear you lost your little fellow. He looks totally precious in his photo. I found you on Tattered and Tarnished. Beautiful grungy envelopes you created for Lisa.

    Blessings!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete