Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Morning

Good morning everyone. I wanted to show you a crate that I put in the shop this morning. It is an old "Wayne" beverage crate. It has a small shelf inside. I added a curtain made from a small checked homespun that was coffee stained. I think this would look great anywhere. I added a small light. Any small vintage items would look great in this. I am selling this for $18.00. I am also finishing up some cross stitch ornies. Some of the deigns are mine or the are from Stacy Nash or Country Rustic Primitives line of patterns. If you get a chance, check them out. These are done with a gorgeous spring blue thread and then coffee stained and baked. Some of the backs are made from vintage quilt pieces. These will be selling for $5.00-$7.00.
I have also put more of my blackened beeswax candles in the shop these are selling for $7.00. The shop closes at 6:00 tonight, so hopefully will be able to add a few more items this weekend. Have a great day, Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment