Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shop Pictures

Good morning. I have had some inquiries about different items that I might have for sale. I took some random shots of our store for you to see some of the different items that we have. Our spring open house this year is April 30 & May 1. We will continue to make new items for the shop but you will see a lot of new items as it gets closer to our open house. If you see something in the shop that interests you just email me for prices, dimensions, etc. The candles that you see are from Willow Haven Candles. These candles are the best I have ever used. The scents are wonderful and they burn fantastic. No left over wax. I am creating some more samplers, pin keeps, dolls, totes, wool penny rugs, prim bags,wreaths, vintage quilt pieces and surprises. So please enjoy the pics and let me know if you have any questions. Hope you have a great day! Lynda

If you get a chance, scroll down to the bottom the our blog page. We added a picture trail which I will try to update with pics from the store, works in progress and garden pictures.








As you can see we have old tin ware plates, granite ware, Easter primitives, wooden totes, vintage cracker tins (many vintage spice tins not shown in pic)and vintage quilt pieces.
Our 20 gallon Western Stoneware crock is in perfect condition. There are no chips, cracks etc. A great addition to your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment