Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Grandma Crow & Blackened Beeswax Candles



Hello. It has been a busy week but woke up this morning and it is snowing. No better excuse to stay inside and create. I am putting pictures on of two items we have for the shop. Our primitive blackened beeswax candles and grandma crow. I also want to say Happy Valentines Day. Can you believe it is February already. I am starting some primitive rabbits today and hopefully will post pics this weekend. I am also working on some more of my totes. Each tote and bag comes with a small primitive angel that I make. I figure everyone can use and extra angel in their lives. Remember to be present in the moment, remember the past and believe in the future. Back to creating, and may you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment