Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Weekend.

Sorry, I haven't posted for awhile. Last weekend was rough. Our dog "Courkie" passed away. She had been with our family for about 14 years. she was adopted from our local animal shelter. The 3 cats and her brother "Fritz" really miss her. She was a very special dog and we will keep in in our hearts forever.
I finally finished the tote that I had talked about. It turned out really well. Silly me, I put it in the shop without taking a picture to post and it sold first thing this morning. Believe me, I am not complaining. I have 7 more cut out in different styles and have started my Leprechaun named "Riley". I did get to talk to my son today who is in the US Army. Remember to keep all of the troops in your thoughts and prayers. I will keep creating this weekend and hope to post some more pics on the blog. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your fur baby. Isn't it funny how those lil fur balls become soooo much a part of not only your life, heart and family. Adding you to my prayers for comfort. Hope you remember to take pics of your next tote. I'd love to see one.
    Prim Huggs n Blessins
    TJ

    ReplyDelete