Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Pics

Here are the new pictures as promised. My husband went to an auction and found these wonderful crocks. The 4 gallon crock has the "bee sting" on it and the 2 gallon crock is a wonderful advertising crock. I wonder if these will make it to the shop. lol

I love the look of primitive pears. Two of the pears are made from warm and natural and one is made from muslin. The sign is made from a piece of scrap wood. There is a rusty safety pin on one to add a little something. These look great in a cupboard or in wooden bowls as shown.
I made five eggs and a chicken from and old quilt. I did not grunge these. I really liked the look of the bright fabrics.
Last but not least is and hand hooked stool cover. The stool is painted in a dry blue paint and distressed and I attached this primitive floral hooked top. I absolutely love to rug hook. I think there should be a contest to see who has the most rug hooking projects started but not completed. I think I might win.
I enjoy reproduction early cross-stitch prints and found a wonderful pattern sight on esty.com. The name of the shop is County Rustic Primitives. I ordered 3 of her epatterns today and can't wait to receive them. If you get a chance, check her out. Well I have about 10 of my original patterns drawn out waiting to be cut. I hope to get that done today and be able to start stuffing tomorrow. I have been working on some primitive wool penny hanging mats and hope to be able to share them with you soon. I had a couple of friends visit over last weekend and they had so many wonderful and creative ideas. Definitely a super creative swap. Another blog to check out is tarnished and tattered. She has many wonderful ideas. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much for checking out my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look of the blog!!! Much more prim and fitting... It must stink at home not having 4 kids to help you stuff anymore huh? =)
    I like the chicks and eggs bright too...

    ReplyDelete