Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I can not stop looking at..,.....

Have you discovered Pinterest.  I think I might be addicted.  This is a great photo sharing site.  There are so many wonderful artists and primitive loving people out there.  I hope you take a minute to check out this site.  If you are not on the site and would like an invitation, just send me a message and I will send you an invitation to join.  Have been very busy making items for the shop and an upcoming show in Springfield, Ohio.
Cynthia just dropped off many new items including sheep, dolls, geraniums, birds and other wonderful handmades.  We also have some great new primitive pieces.  We hope you have a  chance to stop by the shop.
I will post new pictures tomorrow here and on our other sites.
We have also started an etsy shop for vintage items and primitive needfuls.  We hope you have a chance to check out our new etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment