Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello, its been awhile.....

Just wanted to say hello.  I know I said I would be posting pictures, but as usual, time got away from me.  Here is just a few photos of some of the new sticheries we have in the shop.
This is a Pineberry Lane Primitives Patterns. 

 Here is a prinitive sewing box with all of your primitive needfuls.
You can never have to many wooden bowls.  We have bowls and rolling pins.  Everything that you see is for sale.  Just email us for pricing and availability.
Here is another primitive stichery.
I have 8-10 more primitive sticheries started and will get them finished this weekend.  I also have some new items from our newest artist Cynthia and Jes and Cecile have been busy making more jewelry.  Visit us http://www.thecrowscorner.com/ to see more of the Jewelry by Jes.
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment