Saturday, January 29, 2011

Picture Trail Update

Good morning, I hope this post finds everyone warm and well. I did some updates to our site at www.picturetrail.com/thecrowscorner . I hope you get a chance to visit. It has pictures of past items and other open houses. It also gives information on our Spring Open House, April 15 & 16, 2011 and our First Annual Gathering on the Lawn to take place in July.
I also listed some new items for sale on our online store at www.thecrowscorner.com or just click on the link. We have been very busy trying to find unique items. I have been handcrafting some items for Valentines Day as well as Easter and some special items for our Open House. We even have been gathering some unique new items for your garden. (Even though the garden is currently covered in snow. lol)
It seems my favorite thing lately is to make stitching rolls and pin keeps. Here are a few pictures of some of the work for the inside. I am trying to use early fabric but am not having much luck locating early pieces. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would love to find early calico's.




Well time to get to work in the shop and then this week creating as much as possible. I will try to post things as I get them finished. thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit. Blessings, Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment