Sunday, January 9, 2011

Good morning!

It was a chilly 7 degrees when I woke up this morning, Brrrrr. Just wanted to let everyone know that I posted new items on our online store at www.thecrowscorner.com.
I have also been working on some prim Valentine and Easter items. I am starting to list a few items for our Spring Open house on our picture trail, which is www.picturetrail.com/thecrowscorner. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I will continue to post items as they are completed.
I found some beautiful red and white and blue and white coverlet pieces from the late 1800's and early 1900's, still not sure what I am going to do with these. I have two early quilts in the shop and my husband is building some new cabinets out of reclaimed wood.
This picture is a small grouping of items for sale in the shop. Each item is sold separately. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop bye. Have a great week and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment