Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

It' almost that time of year. Here in Edgerton we are having a beautiful snowfall. God's creation of beauty is truly humbling.

Christmas shopping is almost done. Holiday baking has started and I am still making items for the shop. I have made a couple more of these wreaths as requested, if anyone is interested they are $24.00. The bells on them are antique sleigh bells. (maybe from Santa's sleigh) lol



I wanted to go outside and take a few pictures with the new fallen snow to share with you. It always amazes me how snow transforms everything into a Wynter Wonderland.




This picture is looking into our primitive garden. Even the keeper of the garden is covered with snow. In the forground is our clothline and the top fence rails are covered with fresh pine.



For those of you who have been wanting to see my clay face Santa's. I decided I would share a sneak peek with you of just his face. I am happy with the way this one turned out. I like his expression. I will post him here and on the online store when finished. If you are interested in him, keep checking back.

Be sure to check out www.picturetrail.com/thecrowscorner. We hope you will be able to stop by the shop (remember you can always call and we will be glad to open for you) or visit us online at www.thecrowscorner.com. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! i am the same way! i took pics today too! everything is so pretty with a white blanket covering it! :) looks great!

    ReplyDelete