Monday, September 2, 2013

Stocking up for our Harvest Open House.....

 
I hope everyone has an enjoyable day.
We are busy stocking the shop, finishing our handmades
getting our pumpkins, gourds and corn all ready for our Open House!
Just a reminder...our Harvest Open house is
Friday, September 13th 10-6 & Saturday, September 14th 9-2.
Stop by on Friday between 12-5 and help us celebrate our 5 year anniversary
with hot dogs, handmade cookies and cider.  We sure hope you can stop by.
 
 As you know....we were closed last weekend for our daughter's wedding.
Here is a picture of my two daughter's....the beautiful bride and
my youngest.....the beautiful maid of honor.  Her brother
(who is in the military) could not make it home for the wedding but
the was face-time happening.


The wedding was beautiful.  We are lucky to have a great new son-in-law.
I wish them a blessed life full of happy memories.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :-) You're daughters are beautiful.. Weddings are so much fun! I wish I lived closer, I love the things you put pictures of on your blog and would love to come and shop!! Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time! Enjoy ~ Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa...the wedding was fun and I so love everything primitive. Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete