Saturday, August 10, 2013

Vintage Feed Sack Bags


We have a selection of vintage feed sack bags
from BEMIS and Royal River Seamless....these bags are not
reproductions...they are new old stock found by one of
my pickers.  Kindly asking $12.00 each.
 

My daughter Jessica is getting married the weekend
of August 30th &; 31st.  The Crows Corner will not be open
that weekend.  Reminder our Fall Open House is
Friday, September 13th 10-6 & Saturday, September 14th 9-2.
We have been working really hard to find primitives and making
our handmades along with primitive lighting, boxes, totes,
cabinets, gourd garlands, drieds, sticheries, make-do's and so much
more.....Join us on Friday from 12-4 and enjoy hot dogs and more.
Blessings, Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Lynda,
    Those bags are awesome! Are you selling them just at your store or online orders? If you do online orders, what is your shipping charge? Oh, I so wish I lived a little closer! I would love to visit your store. Awww. All of my favorite stuff. AND hot dogs. Aww...

    Congratulations on your daughter's wedding!!!!

    Blessings!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also sell these online...check out Facebook pages...
    Bittersweet Farm Primitives.... or The Crows Corner.....
    Shipping would depend on how many you would want..
    Let me know a quantity and zip code and I will figure a price for you...thanks for your interest

    ReplyDelete