Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I have been very busy finishing up year end stuff for our two Subway franchises. Now I can get back to doing what I love.

I did manage to spend a little time re-doing a room in our home that belonged to my youngest daughter Jeneatte. She took a promotion at work and has moved. It is wear I will do my rug hooking. I will try to post some pictures later this week. I really love how it turned out. It is very prim and has many of my favorite things.

My other daughter Jessica (aka Jewelry by Jes) has some great new designs in the works. I will get some of her new items posted here and on our online store.





I hope you can stop by to take a look (and maybe purchase) our 2012 calendar. This is the first year that we have made a calendar. I will post a little peek of some of it. These are a few of the pictures that are on the top of the calendar. It is a full size calendar with plenty of room to write important dates. The calendar has all of our open houses and our 2nd Annual Gathering On The Lawn already listed for you. The cost is $4.00.







Also, A Primitive Place magazine should be here by Valentine's Day. Let me know if you want me to hold an issue for you.

Our new artist Cynthia has some great handcrafted items in the shop and I have also been busy with Valentine, Easter and some stitchery and pin keeps.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and hope to see you soon! Blessings, Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment