Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall is here!

Fall is one of my most favorite times of year. I love the colors, the air and all of God's beauty. I have been trying to find the time to work on my rug hooking projects. Is it true that she who has the most projects started "wins"? lol

I also have some punch needle that is just about finished. I have a great little purse (pouch) that just needs the perfect handle and I have a little witch (A Pineberry Lane Primitives pattern) that is just about finished. She still needs to be stained, aged and framed. Here is a quick peek.



I have a few more started for Wynter. I can't believe our Wynter Open is just a month away. I am busy working on some special snowman and some great Santa's. I hope you will check back.

I thought I would send a few pictures from the "homestead". Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Have a great day, Lynda





No comments:

Post a Comment