Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Primitive Furniture Pieces

We here at The Crows Corner have been very busy getting ready for our Spring Open House on April 15 & 16. I thought I would show you some of the furniture pieces we will have available. We have any been busy handcrafting those one of a kind items. here is just a little peek at some furniture pieces.














We will also have other furniture pieces, garden items, small primitive pieces, crocks, canning crocks, our special one of a kind dolls, geraniums, vintage cloth and linens, lanterns, birds and nests, punch needle, pin keeps and enough items to fill every shelf, nook and cranny and many more. I will start to post some items as they near completion. A special thanks need to go out to my friendd Denise, my daughter Jennifer and my dear hubby Dennis who without their help, this would not be possible. As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit. Blessings, Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Lynda, I love all of your new pieces. They are prim perfect. So wish I lived closer.
    pam

    ReplyDelete