Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Inspiration

Hello to all. I finally took some pictures around my home of things that keep me inspired. I don't know if everyone knows that my husband and I own and operate two Subway franchises. This takes up a lot of our time, which I why I sometimes don't post as much as I would like. The Crows Corner still has many items for sale, that I am sure someone can not live with out (lol). Denise (a good friend of mine) and I have been busy every free moment making wonderful new items for our fall open house. I can't believe how fast time flies. My husband and I have been busy buying antiques and primitives and have come up with some (at least I think) really unique and special handmade items for fall. Below you will see the pictures of some of my inspiration.





























Let me know what you think. Have a great day and thanks for taking the time to visit. As you can see, I love everything primitive. I love to create, sew, stamp, rug hook, punch needle, embroidery and make many wonderful things. I sure hope you get a chance to stop back. Blessings, Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment